Safat Home has a 1 year manufacturers warranty on furniture with an option to purchase further 3 or 5 year extended warranties. Our extended warranties give you the assurance that your furniture will be well protected and can be enjoyed for years to come.
If you are considering joining our extended warranty program or need to make a claim the information below will assist you.
HOW TO PLACE A CLAIM:
All warranty requests are handled on a first in/first out basis. You will be contacted within 2 working days of receipt of your claim to notify you of our course of action.
You can notify us about your claim by:
- Calling our hotline 1838883 from 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Visit a Safat Home showroom from 9:30-10pm
When we receive your request for service, your request will be assessed for eligibility coverage.
You will need to provide us with:
- The Safat Home original invoice which mentions the AAA extended warranty purchase.
- Mobile contact number
- Typically, our qualified technician will inspect the problem on location so that we have a complete understanding of the request, before we set an appoint to begin work.
- To ensure damage can be accurately assessed, customers must report the incident to Safat Home within 7 days from the date the damage occurred.
- If the technician determines the repair must be done off-site, the item will be removed at no cost to the customer.
- Furniture warranty repairs will be scheduled for completion within thirty (30) days upon receiving you written request. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, this process may take more than thirty (30) days. Delays can be caused by storage of material, back ordered parts, labour problems, weather an/or schedule conflicts.
Note: Failure to maintain items in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines will void the Warranty Service obligations under the agreement.
- Cracks and peeling which happens to leather furniture.
- Structural defects of the framework such as warping.
- Separation of parts.
- Accidental breakage and bending of metal components and sleeper bed mechanism, swivel rocker base, springs, etc.
- Excessive loss of foam resiliency to cushions.
- Drilling, dents, peeling of solid wood.
- Damage to the hinges and frames of furniture.
- For product which including items of any pairs or set, the warranty coverage shall be restricted to the expenses of any damaged part unless such items are unusable by unit or can not be substituted by unit.
- Products of Turkish brand Cilek have a 2-year warranty covering manufacturing defects.
- German brand Kludi mixers have a 10-year warranty covering manufacturing defects.
- Products of Japanese brand Toto have a 5-year warranty covering manufacturing defects, 1-year warranty on electronic parts, and a 2-year warranty on technical parts and mechanisms.
This warranty does not cover consumables as well as any lost parts.
- This limited warranty does not apply to the furniture located outdoors or screened rooms.
- Damage caused by failure to comply with the manufacturers instructions.
- Wilful abuse or misuse of the covered product Stains caused by bodily oil, perspiration, chewing gum, dyes, caustic solutions, paint, bleach, normal soiling, wear, fading on upholstery, soiling or damage caused by pets (other than bodily fluids), furniture sold as is (display, last piece and clearance), faux stone, fossil stone and marble.
- Cost or damage from repairs/cleaning carried out by anyone other than the authorised person.
- Loss of use of the covered product.
- Furniture in transit, or storage, furniture in commercial or rental use.
- Damage caused by fraud, intentional acts, war, hostilities or vandalism.
Should the damage to the furniture not be repairable to its pre-existing condition, the items will be considered as a total loss.
The customer will be compensated with a replacement of the same product or Safat Home money vouchers with the value of it after deducting a depreciation rate as below mentioned:
First year: 0%
Second year: 0%
Third year: 25%
Fourth year: 35%
Fifth year: 45%
This will end the warranty agreement between the customer, retail seller and the issuer of the Warranty. Any further furniture purchased with the vouchers will be considered as a new agreement.
Extended warranties are issued by AA Warranty Service and will only cover items within the borders of Kuwait. The 3 or 5 year warranty programs can be purchased at a Safat Home showrooms and warranties start from the delivery date and includes the manufacturers 1 year warranty. The warranty program covers part replacement or repairs whenever necessary. The warranty does not cover time or damage to personal properties, loss of revenue or other damages resulting there from. A repair under insurance will be performed by Safat Home. The warranty request may not be cancelled, returned or transferred to another person or product.