Click & Collect Terms & Conditions
- Customers can make an order online on safathome.com and pick up the entire or part of the order from selected showrooms (eligible items only).
- Customers can select the option to either pick up the order themselves or assign a different pick up person by naming him/her mentioning the civil ID number which will be visible on the online order confirmation email and invoice.
- Customers must forward the order confirmation email and invoice or give a printed copy of the online order confirmation email and invoice to the person coming to pick up the products.
- Orders must be picked up within a maximum of 48 hours from the selected showroom. On the day after the 48 hours have passed, the Safat Home online team will call the customer to confirm if they are still willing to pick up the order or would like to cancel & receive a refund. (In case of refund, regular current procedure of refund of online procedure will be followed). If customer can not be reached in 7 days, on the 8th day after purchase date, Order will canceled and refunded.
- Once in showroom:
- Customers (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) must approach the cashier in the showroom and present their online order confirmation email and invoice (Hard copy or over mobile).
- Customers (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) must present their Civil ID to the cashier and allow the cashier to make a photocopy of the Civil ID.
- The cashier will print 2 copies of the order invoice, give 1 copy to the customer (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) and retain another copy of invoice & Civil ID copy for record keeping.
- Customers (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) must then head to the delivery desk and present their invoice to the person in-charge of the delivery desk to receive their order.