1) Customers can make an order online on safathome.com and pick up the entire or part of the order from selected showrooms (eligible items only).
2) Customers can select the option to either pick up the order themselves or assign a different pick up person by naming him/her mentioning the civil ID number which will be visible on the online order confirmation email and invoice.
3) Customers must forward the order confirmation email and invoice or give a printed copy of the online order confirmation email and invoice to the person coming to pick up the products.
4) Orders must be picked up within a maximum of 48 hours from the selected showroom. On the day after the 48 hours have passed, the Safathome online team will call the customer to confirm if they are still willing to pick up the order or would like to cancel & receive a refund. (In case of refund, regular current procedure of refund of online procedure will be followed).
5) Once in showroom:
- Customers (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) must call the number in the order confirmation email and tell salesperson his order number and civil ID number
- Customers (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) must present their Civil ID to salesperson when he brings the delivery to car.
6) All Park N Pick orders should be fully paid before being picked up.
7) Customers (Or person picking up the order on customer's behalf) can only pick up their orders from the showroom(s) they had chosen when making their orders online (chosen showrooms will also be mentioned in the invoice). Chosen showrooms cannot be changed.